The blogosphere has been a buzz with news of the Liberty of London for Target release. But, did you know they made cruisers!? You know how I love me some cruisers as evidenced here and here. So, is it any surprise that I'm smitten with this?
![]() |
| from here. |
they appear to be sold out everywhere. not surprising.
{as if I'd rush right out and buy one. but hey, a girl can dream, no?}


awesome! I want one. I'm thinking about selling my car this year and going car-less :) Well, my other idea is getting a vespa. Everyone keeps telling me how this is a very bad idea. ;)
ReplyDelete30th birthday present??? do you want me to start hinting in a certain someone's ear?!
ReplyDeletexo
I doooo like that bike, too! I can't believe they are sold out of a LOT of things online. :( :(
ReplyDeleteThat is so darn cute!! I have a nice easy to ride, fat seat old lady bike and I loveeeeee it!
ReplyDelete