Tuesday, March 30, 2010

notion love...

Does anyone else have boxes and drawers of supplies and are you constantly forgetting what you have on hand and buying more?  Design Sponge shared the cutest solution to this problem:  sewing notion display art.  And, even better, they shared the templates!  You can download them here.  I love the idea of using your materials as decor in your studio.  {i'm also loving that bunting...surprise, surprise!} My problem would be never wanting to change the display!  They're just too pretty!
found here.



4 comments:

  1. Yes,I saw that and LOVED the idea. I glad you reposted it because it had already slipped my mind. If you make one, let us see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!!! Found your blog and wanted to stop by to say hello!!! I'm a fellow KC girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant idea! I like your blog, thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete