via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Okay, so I've come to terms with the fact that summer is headed out the door, and fall is on it's way in. I'm really going to miss summer, but fall's not so bad himself. I've been thinking recently about what sort of things are must-do's for this season. I want to make sure that I experience fall and all it's glory, so I thought I'd make an Autumn List so I don't miss out on one tiny bit!
- Make this pumpkin spice syrup and enjoy in my morning coffee.
- Go to the pumpkin patch.
- Come up with a better halloween costume. {perhaps a more flattering one! eek!}
- Go horseback riding at the farm.
- Enjoy a bonfire.
- Crunch through some fallen leaves.
- Carve a pumpkin. {I always intend to, but never quite accomplish this one.}
- Bake pumpkin cakes!
- ???
Those trees are gorgeous! A fall list is a great idea. There is so much to experience... I don't want to miss a thing either! I definitely need to make it out to the farm, pick some apples, hike in the woods, bake fall-y things, watch a little football by the fire and last but not least... get married! Thanks for sharing your list!
ReplyDeleteoh definitely running through piles of coloured leaves! i can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch too! ;)
ReplyDeletegreat list! love the bonfire one!
ReplyDelete