Wednesday, September 22, 2010

+

I've always loved jars and boxes full of random trinkets and things.  {no doubt part of my collection obsession}  I'm a sucker for grab bags.  You just never know what kind of treasure you might find!

I recently came across the little box of positivity in All the Luck in the World's etsy shop.  Seriously!  For just $8.00 + shipping you can have tiny treasures sent to you all the way from the Netherlands.  How cool is that!? 

via

The artist behind this darling little shop is Jane Schouten and she has a beautiful website and blog.  I highly recommend you check them out as well as her store.  Who couldn't use a little positivity these days?

Hope you're all enjoying a great hump day! 

2 comments:

  1. oh that is cute! off to check out her etsy shop now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea ! I love going to flea markets and garage sales and finding little boxes full of stuff - you never know - I just posted on another blog it's like a grown up goodie bag !

    ReplyDelete