Friday, September 17, 2010

A bicycle photo and random thoughts from the week...


There are some shady people out there selling/trading email lists.  Sometimes they're not that smart, and actually copy you {one of the emails on "the list"} telling the recipient of said list that they need not disclose where they got the addresses from....BUSTED!

Seeing someone you love fall in love is nothing short of magical.

Honey crisp apples are an apple festival in your mouth.  Best ever.

I want to make a quilt.  I have no idea how to do this, and it's making me tear up wishing my grandma was here to teach me.

Trader Joe's is coming to Kansas City!  Hooray!

Emails that tell me if I don't forward them to 10 people, then I'm denying Christ make me sad.  I'd say that's the ultimate in chain mail guilt.  I've received two this week.

The older I get, the more apparent it becomes that true friends are hard to come by.  I'm so grateful for the ones I have!

There are only 99 days til Christmas!

I think I might bust out some closed toed shoes next week.  I thought about it this week, but I just hate sending my toes into hibernation!

**********************************************************

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  We don't have much planned, but I have a few projects to get done, and some to plan.  I would like to try my hand at making pesto, and perhaps make the pumpkin syrup that I made last year.  Gotta start marking things off that list!

Tell me, what are you up to this weekend? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Trader Joes is the BOMB !!!! Love my Traders Joes : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99 days! already ?! oh my.
    we are cleaning house and preparing for the arrival of our friends visiting from denver,yipeee!

    enjoy your weekend.making pesto has always been on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 99 days til Christmas? Where has the time gone? Love the random thoughts, especially the guilt trip forward email. Who was it that thought of this?Because they truly dont have a soul!
    Hope all is well with you. I have been way behind in the blogging world. However there are numerous new changes to my blog that I hope you can stop and see. Some wonderful giveaways and a weekly chance to be a guest blogger. Stop by and let me know what you think, make sure to enter some giveaways too!!
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate chain mails?

    We spent our weekend staying in with movie marathons and home cooked dinners, hope your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete