Perhaps I should indulge myself in utter femininity from time to time. I don't know when the last time I took a dress for a spin...
via jennifer davis on Pinterest
via jennifer davis on Pinterest
via jennifer davis on Pinterest
What about you, are you a girlie-girl at heart?
{I'm assuming not many fellows read this blog other than my dad.}
No, I was that grubby kid perpetually covered in mud and holding a frog when I was younger...
ReplyDeleteI love wearing dresses now.. but I remember as a kid I lived in jeans and played with my Tonka trucks with my Barbies. A little of both worlds, I guess! ;)
ReplyDeleteAs a kid I as a tomboy! rather playing in the farm chasing the goats on my granpa's farm. From time to time you might catch me wearing a dress. I'm more comfortable wearing jeans.
ReplyDeleteThe hair... the dress... those SHOES! BEAUTIFUL!!! I have big dreams to be glamourous and a girly-girl. In my heart of hearts, I am that, I just wish I had the money and the places to go to pull it all together : )
ReplyDelete