via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Happy Monday to you all!
How was your weekend?
Mine was alright. Some good, some not so good. But all seems to be good in the end....let me explain.
good...we went for a bike ride on Saturday. Ended up going about 10 miles on the trail near our house! So much fun!
not so good...when we returned, Mr. Miles was showing signs of his issue. :( We cancelled our plans for the evening, and stayed put with him.
good...I can honestly say that he never acted like he was in pain, and never got to the point that he was dragging his legs. Just walking on his haunches. And, he never lost his appetite! That's good!
good...I made some pesto! Man, that takes alot of basil! Good thing I have a forest of it in my backyard.
good...I have all the ingredients to make pumpkin syrup this week! Cannot wait!
really, really good...this morning Miles is back on his feet! He's a little wobbly still, but I can tell he's getting better. Hopefully his dose of medicine this morning will help him improve even more. We love our Miles Kitty so much!
So really, that's only one not so good thing this weekend, and it seems much better on this Monday morning!
So tell me, how was your weekend? Do anything fun?
Well you have obviously done an amazing job with Mr Miles - I am a vettech and worked in an Emergency clinic and have seen many a cat with a saddle clot. He sounds like he is doing well and you are on top of it (YEAH !!). I got to work in my happy place (craft room) and make some things I've had in the back of my head for awhile - so that's fun for me : )
ReplyDeleteDidn't really do anything fun, but got the house cleaned up, sewed some dog beds, trimmed nails, cleaned the closet. Still have the itch to clean more!
ReplyDeleteyou made the pesto!!! I'm envious of your basil growing in your backyard!LOL. I made a minestrone soup since sat was rainy and gray. and we finally took a tour of the basement in the palace (downtown area) and I forgot my camera!! I couldn't believe it, but you know what that means I will just have to retake that tour!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear your kitty is doing better today.
and yes the sun is back giving us a BIG smile.