via jennifer davis on Pinterest
I'd say this weekend was a perfect in to a wonderful summer.
The whole weekend consisted of windows flung wide open to let the late summer breeze in. I watched way too many episodes of America's Next top Model and Hoarders, got some self serve fro-yo, spent some time with my girls {where I made a fab headband that I'll share this week}, feasted on a perfectly grilled dinner and did a little decorating with the hubs. I think every weekend should be 3 days long. It only seems fair.
I've been in denial that summer is on it's way out, but I have to say after the absolutely phenomenal weather we've had the last few days, I'm welcoming fall with open arms!
I'm finding myself more and more excited about pumpkin patches, crunchy leaves,
What did you do this weekend? Are you ready for the seasons to change?
Sounds like you had a comforting weekend. Yesterday we had rain all day and today feels like fall. I feel like having a cup of hot chocolate. Since our summer started late, I'm hoping for a few more days of sunshine. But I'm not complaining summer/fall breezy days are fine by me!
ReplyDeleteI am totally jealous because seasons don't change here, really. But it gets incredibly nice in October and I can't wait to leave all the windows and doors open all day long. I am sooo glad summer is almost over! Yesterday the high was 108...aka too hot!
ReplyDeletei'm in california - no real seasons here....I miss that...:)
ReplyDelete