via jennifer davis on Pinterest
via jennifer davis on Pinterest
I've always loved glass bottles, and after finding these collections, I think I love them more! Though, they would be such a pain to dust! I think it'd be worth it though. That butterfly wallpaper is pretty amazing too.
These are really stunning collections !
ReplyDeleteWow, we have quite a few glass bottles in our kitchen window, but those pictures put our collection to shame. Those are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love glass bottles too. I remember collecting soda bottles when I was about 7 (not even special soda bottles - just any kind) and amassed such a horde under my desk that my mom eventually tossed them all. :)
ReplyDeletelove that top photo!
ReplyDeletei love them, too -- worth the time dusting, i say! :)
ReplyDeletemy (great) grandma has the most amazing glass display. she's collected them since she was a little girl and she has a huge window in her living room with glass shelves and all her bottles on display. the light comes through just right and sends colors all over the room... it's breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteMine aren't nearly as beautiful, but I have a pretty collection of green and blue bottles displayed in my home. My collection started with me keeping the first bottle of wine my (now) husband and I shared 10 years ago.: )
ReplyDeleteThat top bottle collection is dreamy and gorgeous
ReplyDelete