Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rolling thunder...





I woke up at 4:30 this morning to the sound of thunder.  Is there anything better than:  1) waking up and realizing you still have 2 hours to sleep before you have to get up, and 2) getting to drift off to a thunderstorm?  I think not.  Absolute bliss! 

The dark and stormy morning had me wishing that I could snooze the day away, though.  No such luck. 

Wouldn't you just love to curl up in one of those beds?  The first one would be especially nice during a thunderstorm with all those windows, don't you think? 

8 comments:

  1. My girlfriend and I were just talking about this - it is VERY cozy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first room but the second one would make me want to hide under the covers. It looks a little eerie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I want that first room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of thunder too! I could spend all my time relaxing in the first room. I love the shape of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second room! So lived in and cozy. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the first space is screaming my name!! So perfect. It is my dream relaxation spot.
    And yes, it is probably awesome lying there, watching and hearing the cracking sky above! Whooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is nothing better than sleeping with rain tapping on your windows. the sound is soothing. I like the first photo but sleeping through thunder would be a little scary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, rather than waking up on time, it IS nice to wake up early and realize that you still have time to drift off for a while. :) Agreed!

    But, on the flip side, the worst is waking up with like, 20 minutes left.... >:(

    ReplyDelete