What are you up to this weekend?
And now for a bike and some randomness from the mind of Jen...
via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Clicky pens should be outlawed in the office.
Perhaps I need to think more about where my re purposing materials are coming from. Please, everybody read this.
I need more fun clothes.
Nothing makes me want to clean my house like A&E's Hoarders. Who's with me?
Life really is too short, and you really don't know if you or anyone else will be here tomorrow.
Milano cookies are addictive....I need to start counting calories. {already did, actually}
I bought a farmer's almanac last week. I'm not sure why, but I wanted it. Did you know that there are recommended days for cutting your hair for growth?
Why is it so funny to watch people fall down? I think it's because we've all had that moment where we knew we were gonna bite it, and we know the thoughts that go through your head in that moment. Slippery sound effects help too.
I'm sad to say, I may or may not be getting sucked in to Twitter. It's my new goal to get an actual tweet response from Lance Armstrong, but I don't know how to woo him. Suggestions? {if you're on Twitter, let's tweet!}
Have teenage boys always been this dirty?
When someone has a lazy eye, I don't know which one to look at, and it makes me feel bad.
Last night I had a dream that a giant butterfly was attacking me. Perhaps too many butterflies yesterday?
The end. Happy Friday, friends.
love that bike...it's my dream color...
ReplyDeletei know, i'm thinking when i get where i want to be i'm going to empty my closet {and leave a few faves} then go thrifting and create a new fun wardrobe!
after my MIL came over last friday to stay with the kids while i was at the ER she said she was coming over one day with bins {like on hoarders} and helping me get rid of things...does that mean i'm a hoarder...how embarassing!
xo,
a
Yard work, house work, and picking up a new puppy!
ReplyDeleteAck! I found out my brother and father are addicted to Hoarders!
ReplyDeleteI did not have a dream about butterflies, but I had one two nights ago concerning many, many crabs.
Beautiful bike photo!
ReplyDeleteClicky pens are fun though! ha ha
I love that bike photo! Aqua is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to get to see you twice this weekend! Hooray! As always, your random thoughts make me chuckle! I completely agree about the clicky pens... They drive me insane!
ReplyDeleteI love your random thoughts list.
ReplyDeleteI agree life is too short, smile and embrace life! fun to learn there are certain days to cut your hair, hmmmm, maybe I should think about that, ( my short hair is not growing fast enough).
this weekend,Rain so taking Beli to an indoor playground.and visiting hubby's grandparents (Beli's Great-grandpa still in hospital and we are slowly preparing ourselves and Great-grandma for what we fear..)
And about those Milano cookies, they are YUMMY!
Gaaa ! Thanks so much for the info on pallets - I've had the idea to use them a few times who knew they were so ridden with insecticide ! I can barely watch the show Hoarders - I grew up in a house like that and to watch a house with children in it just makes me sick to my stomach. These people are mentally ill and should not be taking care of children. I haven't spoken to my mother in 2 1/2 years or been to her house in 12 years. My kids have never been to her house.
ReplyDeleteHi!! Here ya go- http://picklesonpizza.blogspot.com/2010/07/shop-talk-this-is-good-one.html
ReplyDeleteI hope you are also having a great Friday night!