Monday, October 4, 2010

Gotta get away...


I've been having daydreams lately of just packing up with my sweetie, and getting away. I want to go somewhere far away, and just close ourselves off from the world. Spend some time just us, without all the stresses and strains of our everyday life. No housework, no projects, no jobs. Just rest and relaxation.

Oh, I wish this was possible right now. But it's not. I have deadlines looming, and Jon is busy, busy. The holidays are approaching. {My airway tightens up a little when I recognize that. They are always so fun, but the hustle and bustle seems a little overwhelming right now.}

Since there are no romantic get aways in the near future, I'll just have to dream.


If you could get away, where would you go? 

p.s.  Our weekend was good...I could use some more time {see above}, but good.

6 comments:

  1. Now that's my type of tent, beats sleeping on the ground in a sleep bag any day. LOL

    Well maybe after the rush of the holidays you'll be able to take some time off and go away for that much needed, romantic retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tent! I happen to be getting away to Chicago next week for business but hubs will be able to come as well- bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Set a little tent up in your backyard and have hot dogs, s'mores and cocoa! It will be fun - and leave your phones inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could both afford and have time to get away, I would visit my brother and his wife and new (first) baby... my first nephew! This tent gives camping a whole new beautiful slant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get away to the beach or to a wooded grove with wild flowers and a meadow to run in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I love this tent!!! Glamcamping at its best!
    If I could, I would go for a little European holiday. Strolling down the little streets in Paris would fill me with inspirations for months. I miss Europe and it's urban style so much!

    ReplyDelete