Thursday, October 7, 2010

Inspired...


I have spent the last few nights working on a couple of projects for the annual art show where I work.   

{Yes, I've known about it since June, and yes, I put it off until the last minute.}

I was up well past midnight last night putting the finishing touches on my creations, and I have to say I'm quite pleased with how they turned out!  I will be sure to share once I'm able to photograph them.


Despite being tired from my frenzied creating, I cannot help but feel so inspired to do more!  I'm determined to tackle some of the projects I've had on my "someday" list soon.  Perhaps even tonight!

I'd also like to come up with some things to make for holiday gifts.  Anyone have any good ideas?

Isn't that inspiration board in the photo amazing!?

Also, be sure to hop over to Lorajean's Magazine and check out her links to all kinds of great fall/halloween freebies and tutorials.  I'm honored that today she's featured my Fall Bunting Tutorial in one of her posts!  Thanks Lorajean!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when the barrier to the creative world finally breaks free? Yay for you! Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those days when my brain won't work and I just can't create. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as Christmas ideas, we're thinking of making limoncello for our drinking friends...

    And that's about as far as we've gotten.

    I guess the teetotalers are in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wait til the last minute, even though I tell myself to get it done before the deadline!!! I love/hate the pressure.

    I was thinking about an alcoholic beverage as a holiday gift too, rosemary infused vodkas! But unfortunately for me I don't live anywhere near my family and friends. Mailing that stuff would be a nightmare!

    Love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! don't u just love those days when the inspiration suddenly hits and u just can't stop? =)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete