via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Okay, I buttered you up with a pretty picture, now get ready for some gratuitous plugs...
You can now follow me on Bloglovin'! I've also added a link to RSS in the right sidebar for those of you not on blogger. If you're a regular visitor, {or would like to be} please take a moment and subscribe to one of the feeds.
Also, please visit our fan page on facebook. You like us don't you?
Tweet with me.
Follow my boards on Pinterest.
Ask me questions anonymously.
If I think of any other ways for us to connect, I'll let you know!
Thanks! ;)
See, I needed all of this when I was trying to reach you today :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool that your connected in so many ways!!
ReplyDeleteLove the image!
Wow...talk about reaching out and touching! LOL
ReplyDeleteI already follow you!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
<><>
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
I am trying to reply to your "convo" but I guess there is another glitch because I can not sign into either shop right now. I will reply as soon as I am able to access either one of my shops.
ReplyDeleteHave 'fanned' you! =)
ReplyDeleteLouise