Friday, October 22, 2010

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....



It will always be amazing to me how connected I feel to my blog friends.  We've never met in person, and probably never will, yet I feel a closeness with so many of you.  My heart celebrates your blessings, and mourns with you your sadness.  I'm so very grateful for your friendships!

This video is probably the best thing I've seen in months.

I had a dream the other night that I ate part of my own leg.  Seriously disgusting.  Tasted like chicken.  Not that chicken is disgusting.

Tuesday morning was the coziest morning yet.  I did not want to get out of my warm bed.

It's official.  I need to learn to sew.

I'm ready for my new {to me} car!

I got a fun little surprise on my desk.  It is a people's choice vote for my entry into the art show.  It simply says "WONDERFUL".  Made my day.

"Butterfly in the sky...you can fly twice as high"  has been stuck in my head the last few days.  Please tell me you all know what that is!

I feel like this would make you eat a really weird concoction of stuff and probably end up with a stomach ache.

****************************************************************

Today is my sweetie's birthday.

Happy Birthday Jon!  Thank you for being the best husband I could ever ask for.  You're the funniest person I know, and I'll never get tired of your movie quotes.  You make the best breakfasts ever.  I only wish I had your metabolism. But today isn't about what you do for me, it's about celebrating you!  I love you for always and am honored to spend my life with you.  ~jen


We plan on going out to dinner this evening, and beyond that, I'm not sure what we'll be doing.  I'll let the birthday boy decide!


What's on your agenda this weekend? 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    Congrats on the award!

    Weekend plans.... Othe than church, I can't think of anything that is going to be on my "To Do" list.

    Have a wonderful weekend and dinner tonight!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some bike riding skills right there!!!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I feel the same Jen! about friendships made on blogsphere. My father-in-law was very honored on the post I wrote about his father passing away. His sister read it and was in tears. She wanted to thank everyone on her behalf and her family for the condolences. So thank you.

    ---------------------

    Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    we are spending the weekend at the farm, keeping Grandma company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jon!!

    BTW your dream was scary! ...and how bizarre is that miracle berry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you Jon!! :-)) Hope you had a wonderful and fantastic day!!

    Jen -----> Congrats on the award! Awesome!! The picture is really nice. Learning how to sew?? This is great!! If you need some help let me know!! Scary dream!! Have a beautiful weekend! Kisses!
    Lolo :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you! things have been crazy since last thursday..company in town. things are finally back to normal and i was catching up on blogs...hope jon had a wonderful birthday! where did ya'll eat?
    your dream was really creepy...
    thanks...now reading rainbow is stuck in my head...i miss you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete