Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tea to go...

This morning our house was freezing!  62 degrees!  Even Miles was under the covers.  I think tonight's the night for the furnace to make it's debut.

I put on a sweater, and a scarf and made one of my favorites.  Green chai tea.  {See, I'm not all about pumpkin lattes!}  I've decided that I'm going to alternate every day between coffee and tea.  The coffee addiction was getting to be a little much, and tea is so good for you!  This is especially easy when it tastes so good!

Just boil some water...
put some fat free vanilla creamer in the bottom of your cup and add your tea bag...
pour in the water...
mmmm, lookin' good!
throw the lid on it, and you're good to go!
 

I never liked hot tea until a couple of years ago.  I think the creamer is what sold me. 

Do you drink hot tea?  If so, do you add creamer or milk to yours? 

Oh, and have you turned your furnace on yet?

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I turned the heater on a few weeks ago when we got our first dab of cool weather - it got hot here again a few days later so we have had the air going full blast since. It is a little cooler today so I will play it by ear on if I turn it on tonight. I may just add an extra blanket to the bed. I love hot tea! I drink spiced tea so it is sweet enough and does not need creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to drink peppermint tea. Chamomile tea was introduced after I had Beli. (something about reducing inflammation).. But I'm more of a coffee girl. Although I do like to drink chai tea because it has a kick to it.

    haha and as we speak I turned the heat on.BRRrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned on the electric Amish fireplace about 30 minutes ago. I won't turn on the furnace until November unless we were to have a snowstorm! LOL

    I am a coffee drinker. I drink hot tea at the Chinese Restaurant or if I am sick and I add suger and lemon. I don't think I have ever had cream in tea, but I may have to try that.

    Have a great afternoon!

    <><

    ReplyDelete