I have so many things going through my mind, that I can't seem to concentrate on any one of them!
I'm having a hard time even forming a complete thought. This is of course only compounded by a busy work schedule.
So, since I'm desperately trying to get organized, it got me thinking about to-do lists. Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with all the things floating around in my head. Instead, I did a little looking on Etsy, and found some awesome to-do lists that I thought I'd share with you today.
First up, the Handmade To Do Notepad by sande74. I love the raw nature of this one with the japanese stab stitched binding.
Next up we have a Mini Goals Chalkboard by MaryKateMcDevitt. I've been admiring Mary Kate's style for a long time, and this chalkboard seems just perfect, as it would force me to concentrate on just a couple of things on my list. After all, how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!
And last, but not least the FreakinToDo list notepad by finchandhawk. I couldn't resist the cheekiness. Oh, yes, I do enjoy the cheekiness. And, it's practical too, with a place to indicate a due date next to each item on the list.
Anyone else feeling like there aren't enough hours in the day?

LOL Great lists!!!
ReplyDeleteI have some To Do lists too!
<><
I started eating my elephant yesterday :) You know, it is overwhelming when you have so much on your list but you just have to do one task at a time. My biggest problem is getting started!
ReplyDeleteMe. Mememememe. I do. Thing is though, if I had all those extra hours would I put them to good use or just sit in front of the TV?
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so familiar with this feeling... Most of the time I feel like my brain is so overloaded, it is hardly functioning at all...
ReplyDeleteAlthough I don't believe in to-do lists and the such, this Mini Goals Chalkboard is so gorgeous!
P.S. >>I recently read a little interesting post about cleaning your 'gray' mind, just emailed you the link, give it a try, it might be helpful!
I can't live without lists!! I especially love that last one you shared :)
ReplyDeleteI like the to do list up at the top with the Japanese stitching the best. For some reason if I make a list though, it just seems to make me feel worse.
ReplyDeletelovely blog!
ReplyDeleteam now following:)
Justine
love-maki.blogspot.com
love that last little to do list note pad! so freakin cute! yep....drowining in the to do's over here!
ReplyDeleteI love these! I always have a million ideas swirling around at once, it's hard to keep track of it all.
ReplyDeleteI'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )
-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com