Friday, October 15, 2010

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....


Dried cranberries make a salad so yum!

I've had two dreams this week of a guy in my office stabbing people...what the heck does that mean?

I'm excited about exercising all of a sudden, and I really hope I can hang on to this feeling...I've been waiting for it!

Sometimes I get tired of reading about how perfect some blogger's lives are.   I mean, I'm all about seeing the good, but I can't help but notice an air of elitism.  Sometimes I can't figure out if this is on purpose or not.  I'd like to think not.

I think I could put pumpkin in everything....love it.

I'm definitely in the anger part of the grieving process from this.  I think a long run is in order this evening.

I'm so glad a coworker brought frappaccinos for us all!  I didn't have time to make my coffee this morning, so this is a real lifesaver!

**spoiler alert**
I'm really sad that April didn't make it to Fashion Week.  :(

*************************************************************

I can hardly believe it's the weekend again already.  Tomorrow I'm headed for some more fall goodness with my Mom, Mother-in-Law and a friend.  We're going to the Maple Leaf Festival in Baldwin City.  I've never been before, but have been promised some beautiful foliage and crafters galore.  It should be fun.
I'm also looking forward to spending some time with my husband, going to church and relaxing

What do you have planned?  Have the leaves changed where you are? 

8 comments:

  1. I have random thoughts today too!

    I LOVE Project Runway! Love love love it! I really like some of the stuff Michael Costello(sp?) has made and I feel sorry for him that everyone makes fun of him. He may not be professionally trained but the man can make some pretty stuff and he seems to have a good personality. Gretchen - blah her attitude get in the way of me liking her designs. Oh and I like Mondo's kooky clothes as well. (So I am hoping for Mondo & Michael)

    Yes, Fecebook is a drain and you are right about blogs being different. Everyone over on my blog seems to have such a sweet spirit.

    Pumpkin - yum! I am going to make my first pumpkin pie this week - recipe is super easy so I decided to give it a go...when it cools down a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The festival sounds fun!

    Have a wonderful time!

    I have to have coffee...everyday!

    Be sure and stop by my blog today :-)

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    I'll be following your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo. And funny thing we have a Maple Leaf Festival here in Carthage, MO this weekend too. I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Coming over from the etsy forums and I am a new follower! Oh how I wish I could go to a Maple Leaf festival. I miss fall so much and seeing amazing fall inspiration on so many blogs lately just makes me sad!

    I totally agree about the blogger thing. It's so refreshing to see blogs that show "real life" instead of staged life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April totally should have made it! I loved her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm addicted to cranberries =( Sometimes I eat so much I get a sugar high and I become all jumpy, lol

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find anywhere to email you, so I hope you get this comment. Just wanted to drop by and let you know that you won the give-away on my blog: Gerushia's New World! Whenever you get a chance, email me at gerushiasworld@aol.com so I can get your regular mail address and get those ACEOs out to you!!
    Thanks so much for participating
    Kim
    Gerushia's New World

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bicycle photo. So perfectly fall. I hope that your weekend turned out to be everything that you wanted and needed it to be! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete