via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Every year I do the same thing. I can't come up with a costume idea, so I decide I'm not going to dress up. Then, it gets to be a couple days before Halloween, and I decide I can't not dress up! What fun is that?
So, here I am, I have 4 days to pull something together. I have two ideas. One that is fun, comfy and easy (in theory), and one that involves some time and creativity, and may have me feeling way uncomfortable by the end of the day. I'm shooting for the former. It will all depend if I can find a key piece.
Wish me luck!
Are you dressing up? Do you wait til the last minute, or do you plan ahead?
I just pulled out the overflowing bags of Halloween costumes to find out they've been majorly outgrown : ( - Now I have to come up with 4 costumes on no budget .It's not going to be pretty.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! Aubrey will not be in town this year for Halloween so I am sadly skipping this year.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm dressing up as Molly Ringwald from "Pretty in Pink", but I saw a blog post today that made me think maybe I want to be Alice in Wonderland! Choices!
Trying to contact you quickly - you are on the front page and I want you to be able to relist your chalkboard while it is still up so you can sell a ton more!!!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I HATE halloween but I do love the dressing up part! Unfortunately, Chris has duty on Halloween which means he has to stay on the ship all day and overnight so no dressing up for me. :(
ReplyDeleteI don't dress up anymore!
ReplyDeleteI don't dress up for Halloween anymore, but good luck in pulling together a costume. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI planned ahead with an easy costume (greek goddess, that way i can wear a ton of gold make up and a comfy toga)
ReplyDeletemy boyfriend left it till the last minute.. we'll probably be hitting up the costume stores in a panic on friday nite.ha!
i think i have to dress up this year for trick or treating with the kids! not sure what i'll be though...
ReplyDeletei do the same thing...always a last minute costume!!! maybe one day, i won't procrastinate!!!
ReplyDeletexo
monica