Friday, October 8, 2010

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....



It's getting a little chilly for iced coffee.

Hey guy across the street, yeah you, the one weed eating at 8:00 on Saturday morning.  You better watch it, cause one of these days, your kids will be grown up and you all will want to sleep in, and we'll have little ones that get us up early on the weekends.  Paybacks are hell.

Why is it when people compliment my hair {so very sweet, Miss Cashier at Michael's!} they always follow it up with, "do you hate it?".  What's that about?  Do they want me to hate it?   Cause I don't thankyouverymuch.

I heart cornbread.

So many graphic tees say New York...or for instance I just saw one that said "Brooklyn Marathon 1973"  Do people who live in NYC buy these, or just the rest of us?

**Breaking news....What the heck is up with the Dashboard in Blogger!?  Why are the pics so big!?  OMG...I don't like change.  It appears that the dashboard is back to normal...thank goodness! 

*********************************************************************

As much as I'd kinda like to just lay on the couch, I'm so excited for the jam-packed weekend ahead of me!

Tomorrow we'll set out bright and early to participate in the Jared Coones Pumpkin Run.  Then...the moment I've been waiting for....PUMPKIN PATCH!   Hooray!  This should thoroughly wipe me out.  {in a really good way!}  Then Saturday, we plan on going to church and then visiting some of our closest friends and their brand new baby!  Cannot wait!

What do you have going on this weekend?  

Have a great one!

5 comments:

  1. I was totally confused about the hair comment, then I noticed that you have curly hair and I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why mow your lawn at 8:00 am....my kids FINALLY sleep and some idiot has his service come at 8:00am ????????? When you have babies...and they are up all night screaming.....walk back and forth on the front lawn...just because.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Thanks for visiting my blog. PS> I love your kittehs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ran the Melbourne Marathon. I did 10k and I can not walk down another flight of stairs! oh the pain...

    LOL at the hair compliment!

    Hope you had a great one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, seriously, why are people even UP at 8AM on Saturday, much less weed eating?!
    Yes, thank goodness blogger is back to normal!
    love that photo, by the way!

    ReplyDelete