Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dear Jon...

                           via jennifer on Pinterest


Happy anniversary, my love.

I cannot believe it's been 4 years since we became husband and wife.  In many ways, it seems like yesterday.  Well, maybe not yesterday.  It also feels like we've always been together.  I mean, we have been together for almost 11 years...that's a long time.  But, the marriage part has most definitely been the best part.

I cannot imagine my life without you.  Thank you for being my other half and for loving me so well.  You are absolutely my best friend, and I'm so lucky to get to spend my life with you.

Thank you for making me laugh.  I so enjoy the silliness.  You are the absolute best at quoting things, or just making up the lamest, most hilarious phrases I've ever heard.  {Sugar Ray Yo Mama.  Seriously, I'm cracking up just thinking about it!} 

Thank you for loving me, despite the crazy, deranged child that takes me over sometimes.  You most certainly have seen my worst side, and still haven't ran for the hills.  You must really, really love me. 

Most of all, thank you for taking a leap of faith with me four years ago today.  It's the best thing I've ever done.  I've grown to love you more every day since.

I cannot wait to see what our 5th year brings with it....it's bound to be our best year yet.

I love you.  Love, love, love, love, love.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and here's wishing you both many many more years of happy wedded bliss!
    Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ya'll had an amazing anniversary!!! love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete