Friday, April 8, 2011

Not so random...

                       Source: designspongeonline.com via jennifer on Pinterest


So, I either didn't have many random thoughts this week, or I just forgot to record them.  No randomness this Friday morning!  {I'll still give you a pretty bicycle picture, though.}

This week has gone so fast, but has left me feeling pretty exhausted.  I was ready for bed at 8:30 last night, and let me tell you, I slept so good!

This weekend, I have lots to get done.  I'll be traveling part of next week for work, and I have to prepare myself.  Not just physically {getting travel sized toiletries, finding a book to take, clearing off my camera} but also mentally.  I'm not the best at flying.  I get claustrophobic and completely over think it.  Any tips for staying calm?  {That sounds like I'm going to have a meltdown.  I won't...it's a silent struggle.}  Also, I'm not so good at being away from my honey...I suppose I can survive. :(

I have a few piggy banks to finish up this weekend, and Sunday we're going to go see one of our best friends' baby get baptized.  Can't wait!

What's going on with you?  Do you travel much?  Business or pleasure?


In case you missed it this week:
We had a holy hail storm.
Enter to win a box of Helliemae's Salt Caramels {contest ends Sunday night at midnight!}
Some fun finds.
A Gorilla tried to attack me.
Toys make awesome planters.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what is that floor!! So amazing! Good luck with your travels this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't travel alot... Every year we go on a "road trip" kind of vacation. Where we plan everything, and stuff... But we always take the car! I've actually never been in a plane before! Haha, good luck to you! I'm sure it will be fine :) Just try to keep your mind off it... if that's possible ;)
    *Hugs!*
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many little things to finish this coming week. Need a couple of days with no interruptions! LOL


    Have a wonderful Saturday!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete