Monday, April 11, 2011

Miles Baby...

Miles Sunbathing....photo taken a few weeks ago

How was your weekend?  Good, I hope.  Mine...not so good, but all things considered, it was okay.

My sweet Miles baby threw another clot Saturday morning.  It just sucks.  There's no other way to describe it.  We do everything we can to prevent it, but it just happens sometimes.

He seems to be on the mend.  Saturday was hard...really hard.  I got zero sleep Saturday night.  Yesterday, we were able to give him fluids and he's starting to show signs of getting back to normal.  I even got a chirpy greeting this morning! 

I won't go into alot of detail, or dwell on this long, but I wanted you all to know it's going on.  You've been so wonderful to sent thoughts and prayers his way in the past.  You guys are truly the best.

On top of all this, I leave tomorrow morning on a three day business trip.  {of course, right?}  So, I'm hoping to see great strides this evening so I can leave and not worry every second about my baby.  I 100% trust Jon to take good care of him.  He's his baby too.

I had every intention of planning out some posts for you all while I was gone, but with everything going on this weekend, it just didn't happen.  Thanks for understanding.  I'll be back Friday with some randomness.

Until then, have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh kitty, get better soon! That's so hard, hang in there <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty photo :) I hope Miles gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Miles feels better soon!! <3 <3 <3 I'm sure he'll be back to normal in no time! You just have fun on your trip :)
    *Hugs!*
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww poor Miles (and yes, I love the name). You know what is weird, my cat ended up getting a kidney infection after my Myles was born. The reason? Stress! He isn't adjusting well to the new addition.
    My point is, it is just as hard when your little non human babies get sick :(
    I'll keep Miles in my thoughts and hope he has a speedy recovery. I finally have been catching up on my Jen readings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosco & I are sending tons of healthy hugs & love to Miles! I have a very special place in my heart for the Orange Tabbies!

    ReplyDelete