Monday, April 25, 2011

On being blessed....

                       Source: kaleyrae.tumblr.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I'm quite certain that I must be the luckiest gal around. 

I have the most wonderful husband.  He's more than I could possibly deserve.

Our families may have once been considered broken, but I've watched them transform into something so beautiful.  There are no longer breaks, but facets that reflect love upon us from so many angles it's overwhelming sometimes. 

We have the most amazing friends.  People who not only are wonderful to us, but people who are literally changing the world.  I'm so honored to be counted among their friends.

Last, but most certainly not least, I have a God who loves me.  I'm so grateful this day for the celebration of Easter, for the hope it brings every day of the year. 

I am so, so blessed

And, that's all I have to say this Monday morning. 

3 comments: