Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A few fun finds...


Aren't these earrings gorgeous?  {They're made to look like gauges, but are just regular earrings.} There's also something so pretty about this picture.  Makes me want to soak up the sun and walk barefoot in the grass.



I've had this shop tucked in my favorites for a while.  Perhaps it's my inner crazy cat lady {oh, who am I kidding, I am a crazy cat lady!} but I find this clutch quite charming!



{I'm unsure of the source of this photo, if you know who deserves credit, please let me know!}
This last one is not a fun find per se, but when I came across this image on Pinterest, it took my breath away.  It reminds me so much of my first glimpse into our reception.  I remember stepping into our barn, and being so swept away with how absolutely gorgeous it was.  Absolutely one of my favorite memories from the night.
Happy Tuesday, friends!  
How's your week going so far?

I'm linking up to Tickle me Tuesday over at Oh, Yes Teacher!  Head on over to see more fun finds from lots of talented bloggers.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute kitty purse and the reception makes me swoon!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barn receptions are so beautiful, I just love the lighting in this photo :)
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those earrings are soo unique and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch, but I think I love the eyelet dress in that photo even more :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those earrings and that reception is breathtaking! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh.... that reception is unbelievably gorgeous. I remember you sharing this and now I have a visual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those earrings and that reception shot...i thought the same thing...reminded me so much of your special day. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This are all so lovely!! Love those earrings although they're little scary! Love her rings too by the way!
    This Orwell Clutch is perfect! Saw it before on your pinterest board. Totally adorable!


    P.S. Have tagged you on my blog. Check out my latest post! x

    ReplyDelete