Do you ever feel gypped when a big time blogger posts something you posted about just days before? It's happened to me twice now {same blogger}. I'm sure it's purely coincidence, but I have a moment where I'm like, hey! Stop stealing my favorite stuff! {as if.}
I'm so not into celebrities, but I have a sudden fascination with the royal wedding. I'll be watching my recording of it...no I didn't get up at 3 in the morning to watch live. I guess it's the little girl in me who wants to see a real prince and princess get married.
Does anyone else find it weird that you have to stab a potato a hundred times before microwaving it? I mean, you don't have to do that with anything else...thank goodness.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
Hooray! It's Friday! And it's springtime!
This weekend, I'll be planting some more flowers {in addition to the ones I planted last weekend}, cleaning my house {it's filthy}, and spending time with some of my favorite peeps. Simple, relaxing, fun.
What's on your agenda? Did anyone get up early/stay up late to watch the wedding? If so, tell me about it!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments this week! You guys truely are the best. Happy weekend!
In case you missed it this week:
I am blessed.
Found some fun stuff.
Revealed some things about myself, A-Z style.
And, talked about life.
Have a fun weekend. We are getting settled in in our new homestate, Colorado. Yesterday I went to home depot with Beli to purchase some flowers, and herbs. I'm so excited about our new home. (we have a huge yard!!!)and about the warm weather and seeing the Rockies. Now all we need is to find jobs!!LOL
ReplyDeleteps. I didn't watch the wedding, only what the news are reporting. they really look so happy, smiling during the exchange of vows. and I gasped when Prince Will was putting on the ring!!
i indeed watched the wedding! 6 a.m. EST:) we hosted a royal feast at our home, and invited about 10 people over around 5:00. you really have to love someone to wake up at that time! my little brother even came, though i'm certain he could care less. the whole event was SPECTACULAR!
ReplyDeleteYour pet peeves are delightfully unrelated : )
ReplyDeleteI totally feel you on getting scooped. I had a write up done and ready to go, and one of the biggest posted about it the same day. Great minds, I guess? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat flowers are you planting?
Aw, I guess they say taking your idea is the highest form of flattery--but ya, didn't watch the royal wedding, but I've gotten into the pictures online of the people hanging out in Hyde park--looks like it was a fun party.
ReplyDelete