Seriously...what don't I love about these? Be still my heart...
p.s. Michaels has these on sale for 25% off this week!
How fun is this!? I seriously think Jon and I need one. Don't you?
Midwest Produce Calendar by krankpress on Etsy
This calendar tells you what to plant and when, and what's in season each month. Available for various US regions.
Hope you all have a happy Tuesday! Thanks to all of you for celebrating with me yesterday. {And for not making fun of my swollen face. My fingers were like sausages too!} You guys are awesome. Also, just a little update, Mr. Miles is doing quite well! He's still working on getting completely back on his feet {literally} but he's compensating and is running around the house and eating every meal again. He's back to feeling like himself complete with whisker tickling and loving head buts. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes!
Midwest Produce Calendar by krankpress on Etsy
This calendar tells you what to plant and when, and what's in season each month. Available for various US regions.
Hope you all have a happy Tuesday! Thanks to all of you for celebrating with me yesterday. {And for not making fun of my swollen face. My fingers were like sausages too!} You guys are awesome. Also, just a little update, Mr. Miles is doing quite well! He's still working on getting completely back on his feet {literally} but he's compensating and is running around the house and eating every meal again. He's back to feeling like himself complete with whisker tickling and loving head buts. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes!



I love your finds!! I need one of those couple stamps - that's adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that planting calendar. Great finds!
ReplyDeletei love those ribbons from michaels.
ReplyDeletelove the stamp
love the calendar
love it all!
That stamp is just cool!!
ReplyDeleteLove the stamp!! I need this for our xmas card this year. Thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteThese are all so cute but the stamp knocked me down!! Super duper!!!! Yep, you have to get one!! I wonder if they make a family one! It could be so awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday dear!!
Love the portrait stamp...how clever!
ReplyDeleteProduce calender is a super cute idea!
ReplyDelete