Thursday, May 6, 2010

God speaks...



The greatest honor we can give to God is to live gladly because of the knowledge of His love.
-Julian of Norwich 


Funny how God speaks to you.  At lunch I was reading my devotional for small group, where I found this quote.  

After my writing this morning , it seemed fitting.  I will live gladly, for God loves me!

{photo credit:  JenniPenni}  yes, I realize that I just used one of her photos this morning, but seriously, could there be a more perfect photo for this post?

5 comments:

  1. Realizing that God loves you is really freeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, I would love to visit yours! I am a Pastor/Professor's wife. My husband is from Kansas City! Small world!!?? Lovely cats! Following now, and looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your other post. You are right, it is so hard to realize that life is short. Even when death hits you hard in the face, you are only reminded for a short time that life is short. I think the most important thing is to just be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very moving thought. You sound as if you have found an inner peace. Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I may have to pop photos of lulu the kitty on there ♥

    ReplyDelete