Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday to-do...

Hooray!  It's Friday!  

This week has been sort of medium, I'd say, on the long side.  Not excruciating at all, but I'm still so happy that the weekend is here!  I think the rain has finally stopped and sunny skies are expected all the way through until next Saturday!  Good thing, cause I don't think I could take much more of the gloomy skies and wetness.  {I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for the heat and humidity that's coming either, but I'll take it!}

This weekend's activities include:
  • Boot Camp.  {I'm supposed to start tomorrow morning with my neighbor friend, but we haven't booked the class yet.  I'm waiting to make sure she gets booked before I book.  Don't want to get stuck going by myself!  And, yes, I'm a little scared of what this whole "boot camp" will entail.} not goting to work out this weekend after all.  Maybe after memorial day weekend?  ;)
  • A trip to the historic City Market in downtown KC with my mom.  {We're looking forward to browsing over 140 vendor stalls and seeing what kind of goodness we can find!  I haven't been since I was a kid, so I'm really looking forward to this!}
  • Chores.  {I'm a little behind on my list, but as long as I don't get alot behind, it will even itself out!}
  • Transferring my herb seedlings to real pots!  {I cannot wait to have fresh herbs to cook with!  They are doing so well!}
  • Watching hours and hours of Lost.  {6 1/2 to be exact.  The pilot on Saturday night, the two hour recap on Sunday, and the 2 1/2 hour finale after that!  Holy cow!  I just hope I can stay awake for it all.  If not, there's no way I can go to work on Monday without it being ruined for me!  I might have to bust out some coffee to keep me up til 10:30 on a Sunday night.}  Anyone else as excited as I am?
Looks like I'm in for a packed weekend!  

How about you?  What's on your to-do?


{photo credit:  madelyn * persisting stars }




8 comments:

  1. I need to catch up on Lost too! we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you! We are getting our family pictures done tomorrow and I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy weekend for you. No Lost for me - not into it. I may make some new jewelry and on Sun. I'm getting together with some friends from grammar and High School.

    That should be fun.

    Thanks for visiting my blog - the cats are licking the plastic bags that I reuse for garbage - so I'm not sure how to hide them. And, if I close the door, they'll just knock and cry.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, your chalk boards are insanely cuTE!!!

    Congrats on transferring your seedlings, its so gratifying hu? :)

    My to do list? Totally relax and have fun, take the husband camping for the 1st time with some friends, and finish up my lesson of self defense classes :) Oh, and wine, wine consumption is thrown some where in the mix...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend for you. I never really got into Lost but I know many people that love it.

    This weekend I will do the normal cleaning, shopping and laundry stuff and then try to finish my portion of the yard. Maybe go get some flowers to plant in and around the perennials.

    I might even pick a color to paint my bedroom. I have it narrowed down....now I just have to make a decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend plan for you. I love cooking with fresh herbs too. Hubby planted some here last week.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I guess you already know what kept me busy!

    Enjoy a relaxing Sunday. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We definitely watched Lost. What did you think of the finale? I have mixed emotions.

    To answer your question about p90x .... yes I really like it.... It's definitely a commitment and a lot of work, though! I'm doing the Lean program and it's 1 hour to 90 minutes, six days a week. I think the Lean version is better for me versus the Classic because it has more cardio and less pull-ups ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never watched Lost (if you can believe that) But I do enjoy Grey's anatomy. In fact last night I spent over 4 hours catching up on previous episodes. what herbs are you growing?

    ReplyDelete