Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday to-do...

Holy cow, it's Friday!  This week has seemed impossibly long and short all at the same time.  All I know is that I'm ready for the weekend, and thanks to my cleaning schedule from last weekend , my house is still clean this week!  hooray!  That means I don't have to put "clean the house" on my list this week!  {just the chores for tomorrow} You have no idea how happy this makes me!  This really is the way to go, folks.  A little every day!  

Would you like me to do a post about the schedule I'm following?
{not that I'm an expert homemaker my any means, but it's certainly working for me!}


This weekend I would like to:
  • take a present to my mama {I'll share that with you next week too!}
  • organize the office {I started this last night, but I'm just taking my time so my head doesn't explode}
  • clean the bathrooms and do laundry {my only weekend chores}
  • do one thing from my "fun" list  {this is the list of fun projects that I never get to do cause I'm cleaning!}
  • buy some new running shoes
  • run
I think that's it!  Should be nice and relaxing!

What do you have planned?

Whatever it is, I hope it's fabulous!

{photo credit: uppercaseyyc}

5 comments:

  1. that's great! what's your running schedule like? I run a lot with my dog, moose. I'm contemplating doing another half marathon in october, but with some traveling stuff i'm not sure if I'll be able to swing that type of training schedule... I like to run far but SLOW! that's the only way I enjoy doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooo much haha... I need a week off to get all this stiff done :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on working in the garden, going to yoga, maybe a run, cleaning and catching up on my sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonight we are having carry out from Outback. tomorrow morning we are going to Tresa and Chris's in Chicago. We are going out for breakfast and if the weather is nice...to the zoo. After that I have to take 12 more clocks to the consignment shop. When we get home, I DO have a house to clean. On Sunday I hope to be able to dig in the dirt and play with the worms for a while. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am afraid to make a "to do" list, I would get tired of writing.LOL

    ReplyDelete