![]() |
| Oh Hai Mustard and Ketchup Art Print by theBungaloo on Etsy |
I did it! I finally caught up on my blog list! Hooray! It's only taken me a month to finally be up to date on my blog reading after a week long vacation in April!
Am I the only one who has this issue after being gone?
I know I could just pick up the day I'm back, but I just hate to miss anything! I am officially up to date, and it feels awesome! Now, maybe I can concentrate on something else!
other things we've caught up on lately:
- The Amazing Race. I cannot believe those mean brothers won! I was rooting for the Cowboys...how 'bout you?
- Dishes. They were out of control like last time.
- Project Runway. I know, I was really behind! I thought this finale was the best ever!
- Housework in general...my plan is working!
Here's to being caught up!
{I kinda want a burger and some fries now.}

I'm also catching up after a month of vacation. slowly i will catch up. i loved watching amazing race,but here in Croatia I have no acess. hulu doesnt work here. happy thursday!!
ReplyDeleteJen, great blog--i love the last post about the vintage bikes...how cool.
ReplyDeletethanks for entering the giveaway of my cards on mochatini--best of luck to win!! [way to go being excited about sending snail mail by the by:)]
I'm wayyy behind. You're making me jealous!
ReplyDeleteI wanted the cowboys to win too! It was a bummer. If I were gone a long time, I would never be able to catch up with everyone. It's so hard isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI am doing a bit of spring cleaning right now and working on another stacked china lamp. Then I really will be making some new aprons and totes for FourDogDay....really.....if I have time. :)