Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

This weekend was full of rain, rain, and more rain.  We did venture out of the house Saturday evening to celebrate my dad's 66th birthday!  We had hamburgers and hot dogs off the grill and all kinds of yummy fixings.  It was my first burger of the season, and man was it delicious! ;)



My dad is one of the most avid readers of this blog...Hi Dad!  {Warning:  I'm about to dote.}

He is one of the coolest guys around, and I'm not just saying that cause he's my dad.  Everyone who meets him instantly loves him.  He's just real.  He says it like it is, and lives according to what makes him happy while still somehow managing to do anything and everything he can to help the people he cares about.  Always willing to lend a hand. He's one of the greatest men I know.  I'm one lucky girl, and I'm so lucky to call him not only my father, but one of my best friends.

Love you Dad!  I hope you had a blast on your birthday!  ;)

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment