I'm ashamed to say I never learnt to ride a bike... I wasn't allowed one when younger and then when I got older, it just wasn't a priority. I can appreciate that it's a nice bike tho. Monique xx http://originalmischief.blogspot.com
Oh this bike looks awesome! I'm very jealous too. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I'm now following you - really love your blog, you have a great sense of humor
Oh, what a cool bike! I love those older style ones, and the slender city bikes... it seems like all the second-hand bikes I see now are mountain bikes... which work, but are a little too bulky for my taste. :o)
my favorite kind of bikes! i miss the ones i use to have.
ReplyDeleteI'm ashamed to say I never learnt to ride a bike... I wasn't allowed one when younger and then when I got older, it just wasn't a priority. I can appreciate that it's a nice bike tho. Monique xx http://originalmischief.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyou can come ride it anytime you want ;)
ReplyDeletexo
I had a friend who had a bike just like this but it was turquoise, it was the perfect beach cruiser!
ReplyDeleteOh this bike looks awesome! I'm very jealous too. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you - really love your blog, you have a great sense of humor
Oh, what a cool bike! I love those older style ones, and the slender city bikes... it seems like all the second-hand bikes I see now are mountain bikes... which work, but are a little too bulky for my taste. :o)
ReplyDeleteCute!! I want a bike too! In August our restaurant is moving and I will be able to ride a bike to work!! I am excited and looking for the perfect one!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretttyy. I'll bet you can find one, too.
ReplyDeletelove your Etsy items i put one on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty bike!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteOh my God! This is my dream bike! Perfect!!
ReplyDeleteit's gorgeous!! and what beautiful photos too :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous! color me jealous too! I'm still in the market for a bike.
ReplyDeleteOh, it's beautiful! I'd be jealous too ;)
ReplyDelete