Perhaps I'm in search of a little inspiration myself, but I've been thinking about inspiration boards this morning. I love seeing the bits and bobs that people collect, what they find inspiring. I added a pretty butterfly card that Amanda sent me to mine last night.
An inspiration board is a piece of art in itself, constantly changing, evolving with the owner.
I'm feeling inspired to work on being inspired...is that strange?
A few inspiring inspiration boards from flickr:
{by Magic Jelly . I love the images of people on this one.}
{the light and airy feel of this one screams lazy days of summer. by sfgirlbybay.}
Do you have an inspiration board?
p.s. if you type inspiration too many times it starts looking like a made up word. ;)




I do have an inspiration board and I use little index cards as well to carry with me when I am shopping for fabric or if I get ideas while I am out and about.
ReplyDelete:) ...the butterfly card!
ReplyDelete