Good morning everyone! Hope you all had wonderful weekends and that you accomplished everything on your to-do list. I got a good amount of mine done!
Saturday I deep cleaned our master bedroom and bathroom. {I had hopes of doing the whole upstairs, but it was a bigger project than I anticipated. Not to mention that the office is a weekend project in itself!} It felt so good to get everything spick and span. I swear my life is more fulfilling, productive and happy when my house is clean.
Do you guys feel that way?
To make sure it stays clean, I have come up with a schedule to help maintain throughout the week so I don't have to devote entire days on the weekends to cleaning. I'm hopeful that this will free up some of my time to do some of the fun projects on my list that I never get to because of the things I need to do!
Our barbeque with the neighbors fell trough, so we made tacos at home and then went out for frozen custard. Since we were out, we stopped at Blockbuster and got a couple of movies.
We watched New Moon on Saturday night. {Some of you may be rolling your eyes, and I understand. You see, I got sucked into the books, and therefore I must see the movies.} I actually thought this movie was much better than the first. I was never able to get myself to read Eclipse, but now, I'm ready.
Have you guys read the Twilight series? Did you like the movies?
Sunday, we slept in, made breakfast and started watching 2012. Typical end-of-world action movie. It was okay.
We went to evening church service and learned about forgiveness . Then it was off to Wal-Mart to do our weekly shopping, during which we both confessed a desire for more frozen custard, so we indulged again on the way home! We're so bad!
All in all, it was a great weekend! It was so nice to get my home organized and spend some time with my hubby.
What did you do?
I'll be back later with some more vacation re-caps. {it seems like forever ago, but I still have more to share!}


sounds like a great weekend. Agreed, new moon was much better than twilight. the soundtrack in twilight drove me nuts.
ReplyDeletei wish i enjoyed cleaning my house, but i really don't... but once it's spotless & tidy, i always feel productive and happy!
Actually, I agree entirely - I liked New Moon much better than the first film. I read the Twilight books after seeing the first flick (my sister convinced my mom and I to go). I'm really looking forward to Eclipse because that was my favorite of the books. :: bounces ::
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted a cat named mittens but never have had one. All my cats have been rescues and none have had mittens, one day, there is one waiting for me.
So I named my crochet company mittens, this has confused many a customer for I do not make mittens. LOL
Have a great week
AMy
Oh man, room cleaning... I struggle to keep things clean! But I bet it was great to accomplish what you did!!
ReplyDeleteI liked the Twilight books better than the movies, but the movies are fun. Looking forward to Eclipse which was one of my favorite books of the series. :)
I do feel better when things are clean, but in the process of moving someone in and renovating a bathroom, the house is a giant mess and... I just have to let it go haha.
ReplyDeleteI refuse to get involved with Twilight in any way ;)
I love it too when things are clean. Last week I did the same as you and Spring cleaned everything and made a list to keep on track. This weekend we went to see a movie titled "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". It has everything. Murder, Nazis, espionage & plenty of action. It is a bit graphic though so beware:) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou can come clean my house, if you'd like! But I do have clean cats ... thanks for your comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteWe just got 2012 - maybe watch it tonight or tomorrow.
I didn't roll my eyes! Love the movies, love the books!
ReplyDeletesounds like an ok weekend!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a pretty great weekend. I haven't watched 2012, but we own New Moon (along with the other, I have a 17 yr old). I thought it was better than the first, too. And I, too, read the series. Loved it. Don't care what anyone else think. :) Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI can never keep my house as clean as I'd like it to be, and there are only my husband, cat, and self here to dirty it up! Let us know how your maintenance schedule works. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
ReplyDelete