Thursday, February 10, 2011
CSN Stores....
What's the one place you can get everything from a wooden swing set to a crock pot? CSN Stores, of course!
I realized recently, that I never told you guys about my experience with CSN Stores. When I mentioned my love of crock pots last Friday, it jogged my memory. See, I got this great crock pot from their site, and I could not be happier with it! It's easy, and programmable. I can set it for 6 hours {or 2, 4 or 8}, and it will switch over to warm when the time's up. Love it! I'm not sure what I did before this little appliance. If you don't have a crock pot, do yourself a favor and get one!
Now, that being said, if you haven't yet checked out CSN Stores, you're missing out there too. They have over 200 stores with anything and everything you could possibly want. Save yourself a trip around town, and hop online to do your shopping. Their customer service was fantastic, and they even upgraded my shipping at no extra cost! Thanks CSN!
What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
The fine print: In the interest of transparency, I think it's important for you to know that I am receiving complementary products in return for a review from CSN. However, my opinions are honest and my own.
Labels:
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment