Check out this sweet collection of lunchboxes! Wouldn't that make for such a fun kitchen/dining area!?
When I came across this image on Pinterest, it got me thinking about my lunchboxes as a kid. My first lunchbox was a Strawberry shortcake one. I'm guessing it was like this one on Etsy, although the design isn't really ringing true to my memory. I do seem to remember that lattice pattern on the sides though!
I also had a Sesame Street one. {maybe it was my first...it's hard to say} JUST LIKE THIS:
found here on iOffer.com {never heard of this site, but it looks kinda cool!}
Later, when they stopped making them metal and I got too cool for Sesame Street, I had a plastic Pound Puppies one like this, only mine was magenta instead of red:
via Ebay.
Ahhhhh, memories.
Remember how great lunches were out of those things? I remember staring at the designs, especially the Sesame Street one. I always loved that they each have their own lunchbox in the picture too. I also always loved the way the handle folded down flat, and the clanking noise it made as you carried it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I wonder if my mom still has these...that would be awesome!
Okay, now I know you all had some character lunchboxes.....I'm dying to know which you had...do tell!



No comments:
Post a Comment