I have recurring dreams, or at least recurring themes to my dreams. I have lots of dreams with lots of water. Sometimes it's rain, sometimes it's the ocean, or a giant waterslide, this time it was my dad's house filled with water. It was fun though, like a swimming pool. I also have lots of dreams with corpses. Sounds demented, but it's not in my dreams. I know weird, right? {this is a random post, after all.}
No one on our street went to work on Wed. This was evidenced by EVERYONE out shoveling snow together. It's nice to know we have neighbors who look out for one another, but Jon and I watched from inside. {And then Jon went out with the snow blower on Thursday morning.}
Blizzards make me really glad I'm not a postal carrier.
Crock pots are the best invention ever.
I really kinda love running again. Amazing.
This time of year, the sun blinds me at my desk at about 4:20pm. That means the days are getting longer!
Why do they only let the beautiful people play Minute to Win It?
*********************************************************************************************************************
Weekend, again, already!?
This week has been a weird one. Work Monday, off Tuesday and Wednesday, work Thursday and Friday. I could totally hang with this schedule! But seriously, those two snow days could not have come at a better time. Shutting myself off from the world, and being with my sweet husband for a couple of days is exactly what I needed right then. You really have no idea...
This weekend will be much like every weekend for us. Nothing special planned. Except maybe, finally getting our new office situated. I will say that it's going to be amazing! I promise I'll share photos as soon as it's done. Promise.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I hope each and every one of you knows how much I enjoy you. Thanks for stopping by this place and commenting. You are a bright spot in my day!
Happy Friday!
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything special?
Glad you enjoyed your snow days! I enjoyed taking a break, but I'm glad I only had one snow day.
ReplyDeleteLove the bike picture, it's charming.
I love the picture!
ReplyDeleteBlizzard here in Oklahoma too and it is snowing again and all traces of activity in the snow have been erased by the new snowfall. We had mail yesterday for the first time this week. The mail carrier told our neighbor they can't even get the mail from the next town over to deliver it here. It is bad!
Inviting you to enter my current giveaway. A Minky baby quilt.
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/02/friday-fun-in-search-of-smile.html
LOL! I know! There are some pretty people on that Minute To Win It!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture reminds me of photos of the Titanic deep under the see with all the growth on the ship and railings! Has a creepy yet peaceful vibe!
ReplyDeleteSnow. Ugh.:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment.:) I am now one of your followers.:)
I hate the cold. But, I love crockpots. I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteCome by my blog and enter my giveaway. I think you'll like it.
xo,
Audrey
www.livingfoxy.com
Oh that picture is absolutely beautiful! I would totally buy a print of that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
-Tiffany Rainey with Will Write 4 Food
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.weebly.com
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com
So many things to say about this post. First I am jealous you got to stay home when it snowed we didn't even get snow. Second good investment on the snow blower :). Third crock pots really are the best and you runners are crazy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have fun putting your office together I know it will feel great once it's done and thank god for that sun at 4:20 I am ready for longer days and spring XOXO
~Emily