Friday, February 11, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

         image by Ken Stutsman (my dad) altered in Photoshop by me!

Apparently cilantro tastes like soap to some people.  That's crazy!  I love cilantro.  How about you?  {Thanks to Elisa for cluing me into this phenomena!}

I love how many blog post ideas have come to me this week.  I couldn't post them all at once, but they're in the queue.  

On Wednesday morning, I made some yummy banana and blackberry oatmeal.  I put a few generous shakes of cinnamon in it, only to realize it was not cinnamon at all...it was cumin.

Later that same morning, I stepped out of my friend's van, and whacked my head on the door.  The door didn't swing into me, I didn't slip, I just all out rammed my noggin' into the door.  I'm graceful like that. 

Best video from the week found on Etsy's blog:
 
 
The Move, Paper Animation from Mandy Smith on Vimeo.
 

I'm seriously obsessed with prize ribbons. I can't stop thinking about them.  I guess that's why they call it an obsession.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Can you believe it's Friday again?  This week kinda flew by!

This weekend I'll be working on some custom piggy banks...oh gosh, they're cute!  Can't wait to share with you all!

We also have to get the office finished up...or at least functional...before Sunday, cause the small group is coming over, and I know at least one of them is going to want to see it!  {hi Amber!} 

Oh, and look at this forecast...
46 on Sunday, and almost 60 by mid-week.  Holy cow!  How is that even possible!?  Whatever, I'll take it!

What's on your agenda for the weekend?   What's the weather like were you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment