Friday, February 25, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

            Source: community.livejournal.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I love songs with whistling in them. They make me happy.

How is it that running an errand in the morning makes me earlier than normal?  And I didn't even get up early?

I don't like it when adults say they have to "go potty".  It kinda creeps me out.

The worst part about people who push you away, is that when something really terrible happens to them, you're not able to love them through it.

I've been really aware of cattiness and gossip lately, and overwhelmed with a desire to distance myself from them.

I've been finding way too many grey hairs lately, and they're so coarse! I am going to have one wild head of hair when I'm old!

********************************************************************************************************************************

It's Friday!  Hooray!

It's snowy here again today, and as much as I'm ready for spring, I'm trying to make the most of it.  After all, the Farmer's Almanac is predicting a big snow in late March, so it's far from over.  I definitely have the itch for warmth and sunshine.  This time of year gets so hard.  But, this morning I'm focusing on the beauty of the snow.

Tomorrow night we'll be celebrating my sister's birthday with some yummy mexican food, and Sunday we get to hang out with our small group.   And...I get to see my bestie on Monday!  Cannot wait to hug those little ones and have some face to face time with my best girl.

What's on your agenda?  Do you have spring fever?

p.s.  Make sure you enter the giveaway!  There will be 3 winners of some great OPI polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment