Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh, there you are...


I came across this quote on Pinterest.  It is exactly the way I felt the first time I layed eyes on Jon.

Have I told you this story?

The first time I layed eyes on him, he was just a tall, lanky guy across the parking lot.  {we were tailgating at a Royals game with friends.}

One of my friends thought he was a guy she used to date.  We quickly ruled that out when I ask one of the girls..."What's his name?"

"Jon."

"Okay, good.  We thought he was Bill." {or Frank, or Steve...who knows?}

But right there in that moment, I knew that I had to know him.  Something pulled me to him like a magnet.  It wasn't lust, it wasn't like that.  It was just as though my soul knew that it was in the presence of it's other half.  Except, I didn't recognize it as such.  Just that I had to know him.

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet husband.  I'm so glad I listened to that small voice within me.  I love you more than words.
jen

If you have a significant other, do you remember the moment you met?  Was it love at first sight?  If you don't, do you believe in love at first sight?

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope your day is full of sweetness, and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment