Well, the blizzard is over here, but the snow days continue! My work announced last night that they won't open til 10:00 this morning, but there is no way I can even get out of the neighborhood, so I'm staying home again!
I spent a lot of time posting pics on here yesterday, so today, I'm going to take a little break from the computer, and relax with my husband. It looks like the whole neighborhood is doing the same. The drifts are amazing! I love snow.
I think I'll go make a cup of tea and read for a while. {I'd like to point out that I wrote my post and then went to find an image on Pinterest, only to come across the above quote. Perfect!} Mmmm, sounds nice. And, I desperately need to work on my new office! Wheeee!
What's your favorite thing to do on a day at home?
I enjoyed your snow updates yesterday - even though I saw them all at once. (I was out of town and away from my computer all day) If I had a snow day, it would be spent reading and watching movies.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing to do on a day at home- especially on the rare snow days Georgia gets- is to sit around playing, drawing, and making goofy little playdoh figures with my fiance and our 3 year old. We drink hot chocolate and eat Gumbo or White Chicken Chili. :)
ReplyDelete-Tiffany with Will Write 4 Food
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com
Enjoy your snow day! We are at home too...it's kind of nice being stuck inside like this!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love putting everything off! ;) Sounds like you have a fun day ahead. I, too, am stuck home in the snow. Stay warm! <3
ReplyDelete