Last week, we recieved a Valentine Cookie & Brownie Combo from Fairytale Brownies to review. Oh boy, this was a fun one!
First, let's talk about the packaging. These babies came in a sweet little box, all pretty for Valentine's Day. {now, I know I mentioned not really liking Valentine's Day, but I do like the treats that come along with it, who doesn't!?}
With the yummy assortment of cookies and brownies, we didn't know where to start! I love that they're all individually wrapped, so there's no huge rush to snarf them all down in two days. We can savor them!
We still have not tried them all, but the ones we have eaten, have been super yummy! For instance, we zapped the caramel brownie for a few seconds in the microwave, and it was heaven! Oie, goie caramel in a super moist chocolate brownie, yes please!
Jon has certainly enjoyed this one too. Is it just me, or is it really hard to figure out something to get for your man on Valentine's Day that isn't way cheesy, and probably embarrassing for him? How fun would it be to send a box of cookies and/or brownies to your man at work!? Awe, that'd be sweet! {pun intended!}
I think it makes a great gift for anyone, really. Unless they're one of those weirdo's who doesn't like delicious desserts or something.
And, right now, Fairytale Brownies is running a special for 20% off the entire site. Just enter SAVE20 at checkout to receive this great discount. But hurry, it's only good through tomorrow, Friday 2/4/11!
To place an order for Valentine's Day, you have til February 9th for standard shipping and can order as late as February 11th!
Fairytale Brownies has gift boxes for all occasions, not just Valentine's Day, and they deliver anywhere in the world, so remember them for special occasions throughout the year.
The fine print: In the interest of transparency, I think it's important for you to know that I received the product described above in return for a review. However, my opinions are honest and my own.




YUM-O!
ReplyDeleteBoyfriends are hard to buy for Valentines, fortunately mine is happy with treats too.
ReplyDeleteI love to find objects around my house to photograph, make etsy treasuries and read. BTW thanks for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteTrina