{Needless to say, I didn't get the giveaway up yesterday. It will just have to be postponed til later...sorry!}
Jon is doing well! He's hurting a bit this morning, but that's what the pain pills are for. We just had a nice long talk, and now we're gonna relax for the rest of the day.
Everything went perfect with the surgery. Jon's parents came up and sat with me while we waited, and it was so nice to visit with them. I'm continuously amazed at how over the last year or so it's really sunk in that his family is my family. I love them so much. I'm the luckiest daughter-in-law in the world, really.
Thank you so much for all your well wishes and prayers for Jon. We really appreciate it. You guys are the best!
I don't have much exciting to post, but wanted to drop in so you wouldn't worry. {I know it would just ruin your weekend! ha!}
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Any fun plans?
No comments:
Post a Comment