Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Daily Essentials...
Last week, the lovely Galit tagged me to share my daily essentials. I always love seeing what other people choose as their favorites, so I was excited to do my own. I tried to approach this as what do I use every single day, or nearly every day? I narrowed it down to:
1. Hersheys Lip Balm. {this could really be any lip balm, but my latest one is Hersheys, given to my by my mama for Valentine's Day.}
2. Goody Hair Bands. You'll rarely see me without one around my wrist for easy taming of the hair when necessary.
3. Mineral Hygenics Makeup. Since doing my review, it has become a must have in my daily routine. Love this stuff.
4. Yogi Chai Rooibus Tea. I try to drink a cup every day this time of year. Rooibus is excellent for your immune system, and this flavor is delicious! {I like to adda little cream to mine.}
5.Ugg slippers. My mom gave me these for Christmas 2009, and they've been daily essentials ever since! {in the coldet months at least.}
What are your daily essentials?
I tag Amanda, Angela, and Julie! {if you girls have time and would like to participate!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment