We really didn't do all that much this weekend. But, our house is finally, mostly clean! {there are some spots that need dusting, and the floors need to be mopped, but overall it's so much better!} That took up most the day Saturday. We intended to go to the grocery store Saturday evening, but it didn't end up working out. Which, led me to eat next to nothing healthy on Saturday {we're talking garlic cheese toast for dinner at 10:00...seriously, what is wrong with me!?} That led me to the worst 4 mile run of my life Sunday morning. I just didn't have any fuel in the tank! :( It was awful. I have ran so much farther with so much less effort. On a positive note, I still ran it, even though it sucked, and I've now determined that my eating needs to change. We stocked up on healthy foods yesterday, and I've decided to start counting calories again. Only for a while, until I get myself under control. I have gained some serious weight over the last year or so, and it's gotta stop. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for pity, or for you to say, "oh, Jen, you look great!" I know where I am, and I'm not satisfied with it, so I'm gonna change it.
Anyway, enough about that. Did you all watch the Super Bowl? I can't really say I watched it, but I watched some of the commercials. Mostly disappointing, I'd say. This one did stand out to me as one of the more funny ones though.
What was your favorite commercial last night?
You can watch all the commercials at www.foxsports.com/ads
Oh, and I upgraded the comments to Disqus over the weekend! I'm hoping it will make it easier for me to connect with you all. If you sign up for a Disqus account, which is quick, free and easy, they'll keep you informed of replies to your comments...pretty cool, you should check it out! When I signed up I saw some replies from bloggers I read that I never even knew were there. It's a great tool for turning comments into discussions! If you have any issues with posting comments with the new system, please let me know so I can fix it!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment