Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A foggy morning...


It's a foggy morning here in Kansas!  It was difficult to even see across the street when I got up!   So foggy, in fact that I felt a little claustrophobic.  Does that ever happen to anyone else?

Anyway, I am on a mission to get as much accomplished today as possible.  Jon is having surgery tomorrow.  He has an abdominal hernia {his 3rd...they run in his family} that needs to be patched.  Your prayers for a smooth procedure and speedy recovery would be much appreciated!


I'll be playing nurse for the next few days, and we'll be doing alot of lounging around the house while Jon recovers.  That means watching a ton of movies and eating comfort food, I'm sure.  Mostly, I'll be doting on him til he feels better. 

I'm not sure if I'll be checking in tomorrow or not, we'll just see how it goes.  I forgot!  There's a giveaway scheduled for tomorrow so I'll be scheduling the post tonight!  You guys are gonna like this one, and there will be multiple winners, so make sure you check back!

I wanted to tell you too, I had so much fun reading all your comments on yesterday's post!  I'm telling you, those lunchboxes need to be brought back! 

Okay, I'm off to crank through some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment