Happy Monday all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Sorry for bailing on you guys for the giveaway last Thursday. I promise it will go up this week. I just got caught up in Jon's surgery, and "real life" took priority. I'm sure you understand.
I never like Jon to be sick or hurting, but I have to admit, I feel so good knowing that I was able to take care of him this weekend. There's something so rewarding when my inner nurturer gets to do her job. I love my husband.
I was also able to pretty much step away from the computer for a few days. I hopped on about once a day, but only spent a few minutes online. It was so nice to get away! I feel more refreshed this morning than I have in a long time.
That being said, I want to make sure I maintain my motivation and the good attitude I have going on right now, so I've set some "goals" for this week. It's my hope that they'll help make this week healthy and happy:
1. Be in bed by 9:30pm every night this week. I'm just a happier person when I'm rested.
2. Run 3 miles Tuesday and Thursday morning. Not 2, but three.
3. Follow my cleaning schedule. A little every night goes a long way.
4. Spend 30-45 minutes every night working on "business" stuff. Including a tutorial for February.
5. Eat a salad with dinner every night. I <3 salads, and they're good for me.
How was your weekend? When was the last time you took a break from your computer?
p.s. thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers for Jon. He's doing well! Getting better every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment