Wednesday, April 14, 2010
busy, busy...
This week is proving to be quite jam-packed full of things to do. My list is quite long, and the week is already half over!
I am trying to find time in the day to marvel in the beauty of spring. Just this morning the trees along our street have burst forth with tiny leaves! My seedlings are sprouting, my hostas are peeking their little purple sprouts up through the soil, and the leaves are starting to form. The weather has been absolutely divine! For some reason I'm more aware of the beauty of spring this year. {Maybe it was the long, harsh winter that we thought would never end!} I've always thought of fall as my favorite season, but I think spring may be taking that spot!
This evening I plan to have dinner with a great old friend of mine. We try and get together once a month to catch up. We agreed that we must go somewhere with a patio so we can enjoy the weather, it won't be long til the heat of summer takes over!
{photo credit: the cheshire smile}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ohh I hear ya. I wish there was a couple of extra days in the week right now.
ReplyDelete