Friday, April 23, 2010
beach dreams...
Happy Friday everyone!
Hope your weekend has the promise of some excitement and some relaxation! I'm confident that mine does. I'll have some travel posts coming up next week!
Doesn't the photo above make you yearn for the beach? It does me. I haven't seen a beach in 3 years!
When's the last time you layed eyes on the ocean? Do you live close enough to the beach to visit easily?
I'm also super excited because our local farmer's market starts back up this weekend! Yay! Fresh salsa, here I come!
{photo credit: jena ardell}
Labels:
Cruisers,
friday to-do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A few years ago was the last time I saw the ocean, my mom lives about 10 minutes from a beach :)
ReplyDeleteI live in Michigan where there are about 700 freshwater lakes... I always feel bad when I go to the ocean - the salt water is not for me. But beaches. I LOVE beaches and sand. I turn into a 5 year old and just run around in the sand...
ReplyDeleteI love that bike. I live in Illinois, so no ocean here. We have Lake Michigan, but rarely go there. It's about an hour from here. Our last visit to the ocean was so long ago that I can't even remember when it was! HAHA!
ReplyDeletegirl you need to get to the beach ASAP! :) Hope you got my postcard
ReplyDeletesuch an awesome shot...does make me long for the ocean breeze...it's been 4 years {tht's just too long}...hopefully i'll be back next year! can't wait to take the littles to the ocean...they will be amazed!
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous picture - i love the soft, subtle, dream-like colors. we're fortunate enough to live close enough to walk or ride our bikes to the beach. and we know how lucky we are!
ReplyDeleteWe just moved to Florida 7 months ago and now live 40 minutes from the ocean,,,I am one happy camper now,,before we lived in Arizona for 14 years,,and that was 7 hours from the ocean,,I have already been to the beach once this year..cant wait to go again..love your picture...
ReplyDelete